Digital payment methods are rapidly becoming the norm in the private sector. Transactions involving cash and checks are still a major factor in these business deals, but B2B (business-to-business) payments are making their way into businesses across the country at a rapid rate. Electronic fund transfers and direct deposit are quickly becoming the way of the world.
CardConnect has provided an infographic explaining the emerging trends in the B2B payment world. To learn about them, please see the accompanying guide.
Visit CardConnect’s website for more on merchant payments
- Understanding Cash Settlement: An Overview August 29, 2023
- Managing and Monitoring Your Demat Account August 22, 2023
- Embracing Convenience And Flexibility With Credit Cards App July 6, 2023
- Emergency Loans vs. Payday Loans: Which is Better? June 30, 2023
- Essential Documents Required for a Personal Loan in India June 22, 2023